Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge Snow Men

Hi all,
This weeks inspiration for the Challenge is Snowmen. I live in California where there is no snow, and if I want snow I have to drive four hours to lake Tahoe on a good year and find some snow. I have tried to make an snowman many times and I am proud to say that every try was a FAIL!. I wish my real snowmen came out like the ones on my nails.
Pin It
My cute little snowmen with different colored hats, I think the one on my pointer finger looks like and alien.

This is what I used 
As my base : Three coats of OPI Dating Royal 
Snowmen: Maybelline Porcelan party, I used a sponge and sponged them on.
Hats: Zoya Quinn, Zoya Robyn, Wet and wild Ebony Hates Chris, Zoya Pinta, Essie Turquoise and caicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment