Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 24 Inspired by a game

Hi
Todays Challenge is inspired by a game. Well this wasn't very hard for me, I'm a gamer inside and I love it. I have a Wii at home and love Mario Bros. On my phone I have a lot of puzzle game. So when I saw todays challenge, I thought of only one game CONTRE JOUR. A very fun game with a very cute "monster" the object of the game is to get him to the "light". The music is so beautiful and serene, I could play this all day, and I have :).
Pin It
 For this look I used the following
Base : Two coats of OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!
For the sponging I first layered Zoya Carey and then Maybeline Porcelan Party .
For the little flowers and details and my little monster I used Finger Paints Nail art In Ch-art-coal-black
I topped it all off with one coat of Seche Vite.
 Theres my cute little monster. I love looking at his guy.

All in all I think I nailed it. I am really going to dread taking this off tomorrow :(
Please let me know what you guys think!
Enjoy
Check out the rest!


8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! This is so amazing! I love it.
    I played Contre Jour for hours. The little guy is so cute, and the whole atmosphere of the game is great.
    For me, this is one of the best game inspired designs I've ever seen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really awesome...great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it's a gorgeous mani whether inspired by a game or not! It's just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this game, but the little guy looks adorable. I love the grunge look to this design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought it was kind of dark too, but I loved it on my nails, I did not want to take it off !

      Delete
  5. Pero qué pasada por favor, yo no sería capaz de hacerme eso =O!!!!
    enhorabuena, me encanta

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Mi reto de manicuras comienza el 4 de febrero, aún puedes apuntarte!

    ReplyDelete