Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crumptet 31 Day Challenge Day 19 Texture

Hi All,
So today is Day 19 of the challenge and it's time for texture. I don't really have a lot of textured things to apply to my nails, but recently I purchased little round balls from Sally Beauty supply for my nails. I was a little hesitant to do this today because I went  on a 6 hour hike the day before. I love hiking and I was excited to wear such a nice mani for a big long hike but I did. Every thing went well, no chips or breakage. The only problem was that bit by bit, the balls slowly fell off till there where none. Its okay though the beautiful scenery made up for it.



Pin It
 For this look I used Essie snakeskin snake it up. I don't know why but I cant seem to get this polish to work for me. I tried 3 times to make the effect and this is the best I could get (tear!) I purchased Ssssexy and I have the same issue. I am magnetic polish impaired. To my middle finger I applied a thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat. Next time I will try glue. The polish is so beautiful and the blue is so deep. I think Im going to do what I do with my other magnetics, I grab a regular magnet and then do the same effect but instead of making a pattern, all the metal goes to one side and the regular polish is dominant.



The dots are great and are small enough for me to forget they are there. I tend to be very aware of what is on my body ( perhaps thats why I can't wear contacts )
A pic of my great adventure ! 

Enjoy
Please check the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment