Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 27 Inspired by myself

Hi
Today is a really fun post that made me think a lot about my self. What people mostly know about me is that I spend a lot of time with kids. If I'm not at work with my lil toddler clients, then I'm with my little cousin on saturdays at the park, or watching cartoons. Ever since I can remember I love working with children, as a youth council, or high school tutor, children have always been part of my life. When I graduated from UC Davis I started working with children who where on the autism spectrum. For the last four years that has been my life, going to work and coming home to study for my certificate and as a board certified behavior analyst, another great way to improve my interaction with my lil guys.  The official colors for Autism Speaks is blue and the logo usually has a puzzle piece. This was my inspiration for my mani.
I made puzzle pieces and a face on my thumb. A lot of people have a misconception about these kids, usually that they cant show affection, and will never look you in the eye. Well I've had many kids run to me and hug me and look at me in the eyes and smile. I've experienced many things with these kids and it has blessed my life in many ways. 

I hope you enjoy this post, to me it made me appreciate my lil clients a lot more and I am glad I get to help them become better in life. 
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment