Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

NCC Pastel Day 4

Hi Guys !
Today is the last post for pastel month. I decided to use an indie polish for my base. The colors are light pink and green, perfect pastel colors. The flowers added make it look like a nice china plate.

Pin It
I absolutely love this base its called Adeste Fidelis. It is such a delicate polish and it is a great light backround to these roses. I wore this mani for a long time (3 days) and wear was great.

Please check out the other ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty manicure! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you did your roses on a glitter, it has so much more to your nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I simply love this base polish. So elegant!

      Delete
  3. Lovely manicure! Happy to be your newest follower :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG beautiful!! your roses are brilliant and the base coat just makes it even more amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roses are such perfection! wow!
    Also love the glittery background - never thought of doing it but it's so sophisticated! :))

    ReplyDelete