Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Crumpets 31 Day Challenge Day 2 Silver

Hi
So Todays theme is silver, I am not a big fan of silver or anything metallic. I feel like its such a strong color on my nails, and I have an obsessive tendency to pick it off. I wanted to wear something I would like, and painting my entire nails in silver didn't seem like such a good idea. On top of that it's back to work today so I didn't want to wear anything that would attract to much attention by my lil clients ( little   2 year olds who love shiny bright things) This mani worked out great and I love it.
Pin It
I started with a base coat of OPI NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! OK FINE! and a lighter grey as an accent. I don't remember the name of it and the little tag came off but is by Zoya. Sorry 
Using tape I cut out different " spikes" and added the silver (Zoya Trixie). On a side not I only had to cute out 3 pieces of tape and used them for all ten finger. After I finished on one nail I would start with another. I would let the nail polish dry on the tape and this allowed me to recycle and not waste time cutting tape.



Great Manicure today. I wore it for work and my client didn't even look twice SUCCESS!
Enjoy!
Please check out the what others have made!




3 comments:

  1. I like this, I have no luck with tape nail art. Even though you aren't a big fan of silver, I think it looks awesome on you !

    ReplyDelete