Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 28 Inspired by your favorite color

Hi All, Todays challenge is a design inspired my your favorite color. Well my favorite color is white, so I think it would be a little difficult to make a design with that in mind. So I decided to choose my other favorite, neutral colors. With this I combined both and made this cute and easy mani.
Pin It
For this look I used Sally Hansen Choco-latte as my base, I made the lines and dots using my Finger paints Hip hip hue-ray. I used a different top coat for this and did not like it (Revlon no chip, it smears)
I like this mani a lot and like I said it was simple and not time consuming. Double plus ! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this mani! The colors are great and I love the mix of designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not typically a fan of nude nails, but I totally love these! The patterns work fantastic with the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan either but with the white it just pops, plus the nude was on sale for $4. Couldn't pass that up!

      Delete