Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge Fireside Glow

Hi
This weeks challenge is fireside glow. Obviously fire nail where appropriate, how to execute the look was a different challenge. I don't have a fire place but I really wish I did, it's so nice to sit back and watch the wood burn. I only get to do this when my family and I go camping. Here is what I came up with it reminds me of the big bomb fires we have in the summer.
 I used OPI Brake for Manicures as a base coat. For the fire I used a art brush and painted OPI The Spy who loved me at the tips followed by Zoya Tanzy up the nail. I did not apply topcoat because I wanted a little bit of texture.

Pin It
This came out better then I thought, at first I thought it would be to simple but it was just enough.

Please Check out my Zoya Giveaway here



No comments:

Post a Comment