Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Nail Challenge Day 11 Splatter

Hi, I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Today is day 10 of Crumpets 31 Day Nail Challenge. I have never been so committed to painting my nails everyday, especially when I absolutely love the design I have made. I have made a couple that made me squeak "till we paint again". At first I thought this mani would no be like the others. When I was blowing nail polish onto my nails I thought " this is messy this is gross, ew". But in the end after a good top coat, I actually liked it. Splattered nails really are a hit or miss. I had never done this before and it was fun and easy.
Dont forget to check out the giveaway Im hosting with another blogger, I have a great prize.
Pin It
 For this I used Zoya Cho as a base, three coats where applied. Using a straw I splattered Zoya Quinn, Natty, and Carey.


 These colors complimented each other very nicely, the overall look isn't to hard on the eyes. I will be a little upset when I take these off. What do you think was it a hit or a miss ?
Enjoy




2 comments: