Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 31 Recreate someone else's mani

Hi
Today is the last day of the challenge, all I can say is phew! This was my first big challenge and it was really hard to make one mani a day and, ow no, take it off the next day. Not all my manis where excellent but there sure where some that I wanted to keep for a day or two. The last challenge is recreate someone else's from the challenge and I of course, to no surprise, am recreating Alexis from Glitter tips Day 8 duochrome. You can find the original post here.


Pin It
I dont have any duochrome so I decided to just do chrome. This is what I used
For index and pinky: base Sally Hansen Co-bolt Blue followed with a gradient of Wet n wild Buffy the Violet slayer, and the tips are Essie good as gold.
For the rest: OPI My boyfriend scales walls. I made the tips using the colors I used on my chrome fingers. The black used is Wet n wild Ebony hates Chris, which is not very good for dotting, I waited ten minutes before adding my top coat and it still smeared :/



Well guys what do you think did I nail it or what! 
The great thing about this is 
I GET TO WEAR IT FOR MORE THEN 24 HOURS YEAY!
Enjoy!
Thank you Debbie Crumpet for setting this up!

1 comment: