Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 26 Inspired by Your Country

Hi
Todays inspiration for everyone is there country. I was born in Guatemala, I haven't been there since I was four, I don't remember anything about it except my uncles farm in the woods and getting chased by a cow and riding a donkey that I couldn't get to stop. Anyway, I didn't know what to come up with except my flag. I added my little twist to it so I hope you enjoy.
Here is my beautiful Flag!
Pin It

 I used Zoya Robyn( light blue) and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on. I made the picture in my middle finger with acrylic paint.
The bird is the national bird called a quetzal, also the name of our currency.


Considering I dont know much of my country, I think this is the best thing I have ever done to represent  my Guatemala.
Enjoy!



2 comments: