Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 19 Favorite Polish

Hi All
Today I will be showing you my favorite nail polish. I am a sucker for white crellies with glitter in them. I have a couple and still want more. There is one that is among the best for me. It beats any polish I have. It so beautiful and doesn't really need anything else to make it perfect. Layering makes it more opaque and adds more color.
 KB shimmer oh slat! This was the first polish I had purchased from KB shimmer and it isn't the last. As you can see the polish is filled with different colored hexes and micro glitter as well. The white base as a special effect by making some of the hexes matt while others maintain their shimmer, absolutely lovely.

I hope your polish is as special as mine.
Enjoy


4 comments:

  1. i love this polish it looks so good on you! so jealous! I have quite a few KBShimmer but I miss out on the restocks every time at Harlow and Co! Gutted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow they do get sold out! Ill make of a note if this for giveaways!

      Delete
  2. I love Oh Splat! I've been lemming this polish for months! :) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete