Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 22 Inspired by a Fabric

Hi All
I cant believe I am actually on track with all these nail creations. It's shown me how much I can do with my nail art besides a couple dots here and there. Todays challenge is one which does not require my brain to work a lot. Inspiration from a fabric is the theme for today. When I saw this I ran to my favorite shirt this winter. My mother gave me this shirt and I absolutely love it, and the pattern is simple and nice. Today I used it as my back round.
Pin It
For this look I used my new Transitions polish from China Glaze. I don't have a dark blue polish and I was really bummed, but then I remember I had this polish year!. For the dots I used Zoya Rekha, Helen, and purity. For the "buttons" I used Essie good as gold and I used some black rhinestones from the born pretty store.

I should have worn this shirt when I had this mani, but it was way to cold to wear such a sheer shirt. NEXT TIME! Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color combos and design. Neatly done and looks classy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete