Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crumpet 31 Day Challenge Day 23 Inspired by nature

Hi All Todays challenge is one that I enjoyed making very much. Inspired by nature, when I think of this I immediately think of Daisy, my favorite flower, when I get married, they will be my flowers along with sunflowers. I loved this idea of painting nature on my nails. I think everyone should do it since everyones inspiration is different, yet we are all doing the same thing.
Pin It
I used Zoya Purity to sponge on the white clouds. The flowers where done with white acrylic paint

This has to be one of my favorite manis, and making the flowers on my right hand wasn't so hard so it was fun to wear.
Dont forget to check out another giveaway
20 prizes by 20 bloggers!
OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL FOLLOWERS!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Really like little canvases.
    I love daisies and sunflowers too <3 No roses or lilies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so cute! great job love it.x

    ReplyDelete