Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crumpter 31 Day Challenge Day 10 Geometric

Hi All,
Well this was a real difficult one for me. It was one of those days where nothing came out right. I did this twice and the first time I did it it came out perfect, not until I went to clean my nails and by accident I nicked 3 nails. This is my second try at my geometric nails and it looks okay.
Pin It
For this look I used 2 coats of Zoya Robyn as the base. I made freehanded triangles with Zoya Raven. For the cross I used my brand new Zoya Wednesday that came in the mail today !


I hope you guys enjoy. I have to add that the first mani I did was very different and very nice. Too bad I got mad when I ruined it and took it off before I could take pictures. 

ALSO CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY I PUT UP TODAY. GREAT ZOYA PRIZE CLICK HERE

Please check out the other ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment