Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Crumpets 31 Day Challenge Gold with China Glaze Champagne Kisses

Hello everyone!
Today is day three of The Crumpets 31 Day Challenge and the theme is GOLD!. I have the same feelings about gold as I do about silver, way too much shine to be worn alone. Alone this polish looks very simple, a lot of bling, but simple. I added simple flowers to balance out this intense color. 

Pin It
 I started with two coats of China Glaze Champagne kisses. Without a top coat this polish is gritty and has a lot of sparkle but no gloss. to build a gloss I added two coats of Seche Vite ( the first coat was absorbed) Using a dotting tool I made flowers using China Glaze liquid leather and Italian red.
This is such a vibrant gold and the only way to show you how much is glistens was to take the pictures in natural light. It is absolutely beautiful.
As you can see I made black flowers followed by by smaller flowers made with Champagne Kisses. I finished with China Glaze Italian red in the middle. 


The flowers were great and the gold still pops. All together it was a good balance. Would you wear this color on its own?
Enjoy
Please Check out the other creations.


3 comments:

  1. I would totally wear this polish alone, but then I love my glitters! This looks gorgeous, love the little flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Champagne Kisses isn't a bad gold. I am not a big fan of gold but this one isn't too yellow so I actually don't mind it. Your pretty flowers are making me miss the warmer weather :)

    ReplyDelete