Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pokemon Challenge Fire Pokemon

Hi
Quick post today, my mom has been super sick and I have been doing everything in  the house so I'm trying to get all this and nails done. This week is fire Pokemon, as a result, I choose Torchic, a cure little fire chick who I'm sure is as tough as he is cute.
Pin It
 Base: OPI Suzi loves cowboys
 Glitter Gradient: KB shimmer Wrappers Delight , a color made for Christmas, but I thought it would be nice to use it for  a nice background to this cure little guy.
Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Torchic is so cute, and the glitters completely fit with the fire type! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unfortunately I was suppose to do first generation fire ... Oops

      Delete
  2. I love these! Not sure how i missed them! Really love the wrappers delight over the OPI, really sets Torchic off :)

    ReplyDelete