Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crumpets 31 Day Challenge Day 4 Pink

Hi all
Today I am excited to present to you my pink mani for day four of Crumpets 31 day challenge. I simply loved this on my nails. It reminds me of those candies on Valentines day that have sayings like "be mine" or " I love you". Word of caution, I did this manicure at my fiancees house under very low lighting ( no thanks to him!) so it may look a bit smudgy. I wanted to use many shades different shades of pink that would blend together nicely and I think I did a good job.

Pin It
All the lovely pinks I used. 
2 base coats of Essie fun in the gondola
Hearts where made with tape and a heart hole puncher, colors used 
Essie fiesta, mod squad, OPI Strawberry Margarita
For the ring finger I used two coats of Sally Hansen Razzle Dazzler followed by one coat of Nicole by OPI Love your life. As a side note on the Nicole polish I would like to add that more clear polish came out then hearts ( it might have a lot of hearts but you have to scoop and dig them out )
I love the ring finger, it adds a little bling to my creation



 This was a very fun mani to make. very girly and makes me yearn for Valentines day ;)
I'm going to be a little bummed when its time to take it off.
Enjoy

Please check out the other ladies!




7 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks so sweet with all The hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Thanks!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh thank you I will definitely get started on my questions!! this is cool

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, this is cute! I <3 it. :-D

    ReplyDelete