Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

10 Days of Valentine Day 8 Black and white tutori

Hi all
Todays mani has to be one of my favorites so far, it doesn't scream Vday, but it is very feminine, and again it's for those of you who don't care for Valentines Day. This would go great with that little black dress too.

Mani Time: 20 minutes (yeay!)

Nail Polish used
Black : Wet n Wild Ebony Hated Chris
I tried to make these mani simple and easy, as well as economical. The black I used is Wet n Wild Ebony hates Chris. This polish is non expensive and can be found anywhere. It is streaky and takes about two coats to cover ( my china glaze only needs one). For nail art it not the best because even though it say fast dry, it still streaks when you add a topcoat. If you are not willing to invest in more expensive nail polishes, it is always a good idea to invest in a good top coat such as Seche Vite. It helps to prevent streaking, I have used others and the only one I stick to is Seche Vite. Also the polish is not very shiny on its own, the topcoat made it much better and makes it last longer. I used this because like I said it's a basic black, I dont want to spend a lot on a basic black, and my topcoat saves me from disaster.

White
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : White on
Great polish and not very expensive, dry time is great and it's great for nail art.

Glitter
Sally Hansen Gem Crush: Big Money

Pin It
After the hearts do a glitter gradient on the other nails. Check out this tutorial made by Lissapolishaddiction. It's a great video to check out. 



I simply loved it.. I might just do this for my Vday mani it's so simple and yet so cute.
Enjoy!

2 comments: