Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Elevation Polish Brown Jelly Trio Swatches and nail art

Hi
Summer is coming around the corner, and for me that means a lot of water holes and a lot of hiking. I plan to take a lot of trips all over California and explore and find all the great water holes out there ( Im super excited). When I got these polishes I thought "wow these scream earth!. The best part of it all is they are jellies, and I love jellies.

They are from Elevation polish and come in a three pack for $20 or sold separately. These color are very high in demand and have been sold out since the last restock. There will only be one more restock on March 7 at 9pm CST. I missed out the first time ( I was in the shower at 7 and they sold out in less then 20 minutes) The second time around I made sure I kept refreshing the page until I was able to stick them in my cart. So if you do like them make sure to keep time open to purchase quick.

The first one is called Tettegouche, inspired by the creators favorite hiking spot in Minnesota. It is a dark coffee brown. This is my favorite of the trio, can we say yummy brown!  As you will see below, it pairs nicely with gold. Three coats where needed to achieve coverage.

This is Cascade, a brick red with a bit of brown in it. Not a ordinary jelly, I think it unique in its variation. Three coats needs for this.

This is Temperance, a rich caramel brown. I paired this with bright colors and thought I was looking at a painting. Three coats where needed.

I tried to vary the nail art and have a little bit of everything. I think my favorite is Temperance with the bright colors, the caramel made the other colors pop out and it was a great canvas. The studs used in the third picture are from Born pretty store, a review of the sample will come soon.



Pin It
Well I don't know about you guys but I got jelly wasted after wearing these for three days. They have a great formula. After wearing each with topcoat I am pleased to say there was no chipping, yeay for them!
So will you take the change and purchase these? Remember next week March 7 is the last restock, and then who know when they will be back.
Thank for reading Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment