Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Let it snow Challenge Winter wonderland

Hi
I dont know about you guys but Im sick of being cold. I live in California and I am tired of nice days here and freakishly cold day the next. For this post I really wasn't to inspired but when I think of winter wonderland I think of dark blue and white everywhere, so here it is.


Pin It
I used OPI Swimsuit.. Nailed it and Zoya Ginessa . To mix the two colors I used the fan brush method. Super easy method to create nice mixture of color.

Well I don't know about you guys but Im definitely ready for the roses to start growing again.
Please check out the other ladies.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I totally know what you mean about the weather - it's the same here in Ohio! The plus with cold wintery weather is we can do pretty wintery manis :)

    ReplyDelete