Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

10 Days of Valentine Day 6 Candy Box Tutorial

Hi all
This mani was easy and fun to do. I added sparkle glitter and I know it seems intimidating but it really was quite simple since you don't use to much glitter.

Time for simple mani: 20 minutes.
Complex ( glitter nails) :30 plus of minus

Polishes used
 Red-Essie russian roulette
Pink- Essie fun in the gondola
Glitter Sally Hansen: Razzle Dazzle
White-Sally Hansen: White on


ON THE SIXTH DAY OF VALENTINES DAY MY TRUE LOVE SENT TO ME .... A BOX OF 
CHOCOLATES! YUM!
Pin It


This is a close up of the hearts
I added a glitter nail .

Using Born Pretty store glitter. I made a heart with the glitter on my pinky and added a line on my thumb. 


Valentines Day is so fun when you paint your nails.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment