I used Zoya "Natty" as the base. A nice dark grey, yet when it hits the right kind of light it almost looks like a blue. After it dried I tapped a part of my nail near the top and used "purity"( very chalky white) for the tips. I then used Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. After it dried I used my metallic blue tape and taped a line in the middle of the colors. I finished with two coats of Seche Vite.
This is what it looked like before I added the flowers.
This was something simple and fast. I wish it could have lasted a little bit longer but I guess I had to much fun at work today.
Thanks or reading!