Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

With these choices..... there is no limit!

Hey
So today I wanted to show appreciation for all those great indie nail polish brands out there. When I was younger the only thing I could get my hands on where the things I found at retail store. But now with the great world wide web (LOL) there is no limit to all the beautiful polishes I can get my hands on. Today I mixed the retail with the Indie. Im not really particular about any type or style just as long as I can make it work and it looks beautiful!

 For this look I mixed up Essie nail polish and a beautiful Indie Brand named Glitter Daze http://www.glitterdazenp.blogspot.com . The polishes and colors found at Glitter Daze are some you could never find at your local beauty store.

I started with a base coat and then started with 3 coats of Essie Pre-nup, followed by one coat of Glitter Daze Reloaded


As you can see it came out really nice. it  not over the top and all the colors and hexagons make it feel like there is a party on your fingers. The black shards bring a lot of attention to your nails and the soft pink don't make it hard on your eyes. I finished with two top coats of Seche Vite. The glitter is pretty big so if you don't put a topcoat on, chances are the glitter will snag on something or fall off
I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment